TogetherAuction Q&A Wiki
Information about past Outages
..is that I put up a bunch of questions and answers from emails I’ve sent, but you can also feel free to ask new questions, add to my answers or answer someone else’s question. Use the search function (left side of this window) to look for your topic / question first before you add a page. This will be most useful if we keep things practical – take your cue from how I’ve named the pages in the list below… (I won't be offended if you re-arrange or edit them to improve clarity - that's the cool thing about Wikis).
New for 2018 - Training Videos!
- How to Proofread
- TogetherAuction History
- Front Page Notices
- Member Names and Groups
- How to upload your Membership List
- How to Enter Donations - And other questions about Items
- How to make a blank paper donation form
- How do I make a nice Catalog booklet
- How do I make a nice Powerpoint for the Live Auction
- Catalog Print Deadline
- How do I select Live items
- Bidding Paddles
- How do I change the donor on an item
- How do I change my Admin password
- Bid Sheets
- Session Timeouts
- Email Setup
- Fixing Duplicate Members
- Member Phone Number format
- Online Catalog Search
- Custom CSS on Home Page
- Setup for next year
- Auction To-Do List - lets work on this together
- Requested Features - look around first, but it can't hurt to ask, can it?
- Who else uses this - share ideas with each other
- Online Bidding - New for 2012!
- Audit Trail - New for 2012!
- Bulk Statements - New for 2014 - Similar to Bid Sheets, Search and Print Statements for members who owe, have donations, purchases, either, or just all members.
- Favorites - New for 2015 - Users can 'plan their bidding' in advance of the event my making and printing an item checklist.
- Reports - What kind of reports can I get?
- Listen to a GA 2016 fundraising session...
- Checkout process
- Internal Codes - A reference to all the settings you can change (One of the most important pages you'll find here)